Friday, November 2, 2007

Laugh

Is there anything better than hearing your baby laugh? It's one of the best sounds in the world! She's starting to get this great giggle and when she does it, her shoulders even go up and down! Priceless.

Earlier tonight Scott was dangling a cloth "banana" (that we used to use as a kitty toy) from the loft and she was laughing at Toskey trying to catch it. If it works, I'm gonna post the link to the video here. Please excuse the fact that she's not wearing a shirt...I took her shirt off after dinner cuz she had gotten pasta sauce all over it and it needed some serious SHOUT action right away! :P
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/Wenzee/?action=view&current=Laughin007.flv

By the way....what would we do without Shout?!



OH - and guess what? Would you believe I FINALLY got into my "Lissy B" blog tonight?!!! I discovered that the "username" they needed all this time was simply my email address. OH my gosh. So here I start this new blog and the very next day I figure out how to sign in to the one I've been trying to sign into for months now. UUUGGGGHHH!! .....Oh well, I like this new one anyhow, and I'll probably talk mostly about Miss Liss here so it's all good!

No comments: