Friday, November 23, 2007

Tree


...or no tree? I still can't decide, although I'm still leaning towards "no tree". Our little sweetcheeks would be all over it and might even try to climb it, and might even be successful in that attempt. Girl can climb! She'd have the strings of lights off that tree quicker than you could say "NO! Don't touch the lights!" She'd grab the end of the garland and turn in circles until it was wrapped around her instead of the tree. Then she'd try to eat it.
But you should SEE the look of complete wonder she gets on her face when she sees a tree full of lights. I know she'd love having one in her house!
What to do, what to do......?

I've got plenty more to write about but it's getting late and my "Gilmore Girls" DVDs are calling my name ever so appealingly. I'll check in tomorrow!

In the meantime, I hope your turkey and cranberry sauce have digested comfortably and that you listened to Christmas music all day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for a tree.............. put it up on the ledge above your door then your little darling can look but not touch teehee
Love from me
Susan