Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nap


My little stinker is taking a loooong nap right now. That's one of the best things about playgroups - the kids get so exhausted and they just crash afterwards! ;)
The big toe on my right foot hurts. I got a little overzealous during toenail-trimming the other night and dug too deep. Ow.
I should buy stock in Yankees. If a jeanie popped out of a jar right now, my three wishes would be "Yankee candles, Yankee candles, and Yankee candles." My sister gave me a pumpkin pie jar one for my birthday and it's almost gone already. I've burned four pumpkin pie votives, too. The way those Yankees make the house smell is just sooooo WONDERFUL! I wish they were a little cheaper - I'd buy a bunch for myself. The food/baking scents are my favorite by far. I'm a candle freak and in the fall and winter I burn them pretty much every day and into the evenings. Anybody know where you can buy Yankees for like wholesale or something?
Hey, I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill a little while ago! Yep. And I'm gonna keep it up. We have a perfectly good treadmill - we may as well use it, right? I'm gonna drag Scotty onto it tonight and if he protests I'll make him feel reeeeeally guilty.
Okay, time to think about dinner. I think it's gonna be chicken chow mein from a frozen meal kit I have. Exciting. Not. But after I grocery shop in a couple days, I'll be hitting the Rachael Ray recipes pretty hard. Yum-o.

2 comments:

d_evans said...

I love them Yankee candles too. Although I have a pumpkin candle that I bought while I was pregnant with Grace, two years ago, that I still burn. I put it away with my fall stuff, and bring it back out. It's just about all used up now though.

Teresa said...

I love the Banana Nut Bread candles - they smell so yummy!