Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy...

...birthday again, Denise!
I'm treating Denise to lucnh at Steak 'n Shake in a little while. She picked the restaurant. And I'm very happy with her choice - they have THE best burgers! After lunch we're gonna go hang out at her house so we can chat and Liss and Charlie-guy can play. They're good buds! Denise and I have visions of them attending prom together someday. Lol!

Oh my gosh, I was sooooooo happy to see my girl when Grandma and Grandpa brought her home yesterday!! When I answered the door, she looked at me with a confused expression on her little face, but then I could see the moment of recognition and she put her arms out to me. Too funny! She slept in Grandma and Grandpa's bed (inbetween them) for THREE HOURS yesterday morning!! Whuuuut?! She NEVER falls asleep on our bed - I wish she would cuz I love snuggling with her! When I picture her snoozing away all cozy-like on my mom and dad's big bed, it makes me smile.
We're leaving for Green Bay on Wednesday afternoon. I'm looking forward to our little trip. I think Liss will have fun with everybody there on Thursday! And she'll LOVE Thanksgiving food!!! Last Thanksgiving she dined on breastmilk all day. This year's gonna be so fun!

My tummy just growled and at first I thought it was my cell ringing. *snort* I'm hungry.

Oh, I made a RR recipe Friday night - Turkey Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. (Did I mention that already in another entry? I think I did. Oh well.) Anyway, here's a pic of the finished product. It was really good. I use Rachael's "garbage bowl" concept when I'm cooking a meal that has lots of ingredients. It's handy-dandy.

And here's a picture of my happy girl, and a picture of her piggy. They are the only piggies in the whole world that I love!!





3 comments:

Mo said...

OMG!! I just *luv* that pic of your precious baby girl!! Now, *that's* a smile that's contageous!

Teresa said...

Don't you just love baby feet?

daionara said...

TOO CUTE! Would you look at those little teeth, and check out that darlin foot! (Hey, I know that purple trimmed blankie!)