Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Love

It can only be young love, right? Lissy getting a great big bear hug from fellow blondie and favorite play date, Charlie:






So I got my hair trimmed today cuz I want it to look cute for the holidays. I love the holidays! I had her "stack" it a bit more in the back. Aren't I stylish? I feel like I should have a French poodle and stilettos. Kidding.




So I might not post again til after we get home from GB, so if I don't -- I wish you and your family and buddies a very, very blessed Thanksgiving!! And let's remember Who all our blessings come from. Thank you, Lord!!!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,Scott & Alyssa.
We hope you have a very good thanksgiving with God's richest blessing.
Love From Susan and Carl.
p.s. it is me that wants to come and bake cakes with you hehehe

Rachel said...

I love the haircut, Wen. Tres chic.

Wendy said...

Aw thanks, Rachie!