Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nerd


I am a blog nerd today. Huge blog nerd. Three entries in one day constitutes a blog nerd.

I love my camera. I love taking pictures of random stuff like my Starbucks cup. A little while ago I went to Dominicks to buy my sick hubby some chicken noodle soup and crackers. There just happens to be a Starbucks in Dominicks so I treated myself to a Decaf House Blend. Took it home and put some vanilla Coffeemate in it and it was ever so deeeeelightful. I don't get regular ol' coffee from there very often. I even got Scotty a little stuffed Starbucks penguin with a scarf on to cheer him up a little. I think he likes it.


Oh, and while I was drinking my coffee, somebody wanted a drink of her own. She's such a little copycat. :)

3 comments:

d_evans said...

That's a cool picture of that cup o' coffee!
Obviously you win the challenge since I cannot seem to find the time to blog anymore! ha!

Teresa said...

Oh my.....those blue eyes are gorgeous!

daionara said...

I was just gonna say she has the most fantastic eyes!