Monday, November 5, 2007

Starbucks


"I love my Starbucks. I love my joe. I love my Starbucks. Barista, let it flow."

It's a song that's on my iPod.
I don't really know why I'm on such a Starbucks kick lately. I'm not even a big coffee drinker. I drink coffee about once every couple weeks on average.
It may have started when I found out that they're building a new Starbucks about two blocks from us. Oh, and it's really cool that right now they're giving away a free iTunes song per day. You just go in, buy a coffee, and pick up a card; there's a code on the back that you enter into iTunes and your free song downloads. Love that!
Oh, and Toskey's in the doghouse today. I was drinking a peppermint frap this morning and left it on the table for a minute or two. When I went back to get it, it was lying sideways on the floor and he was helping himself. A cat that likes fraps. Maybe I'll take him to Starbucks next time I go and we can chat over pumpkin spice mochas.

I started a new audio book last night - "The Christmas Letters" by Debbie Macomber. Loving it so far. Her novels are sweet.

Our friends Jim and Jill were here last night and left this morning. It was a short visit, but a nice one. Liss really took to Jim and kept wanting him to pick her up and stuff. It was adorable. He kept saying, "She's SO cute!" Yep, she is!

Today Lissy and I are going to the bank to deposit a buttload of loose change that has accumulated in our change jar. I'm real curious as to how much it is. We're putting it towards Christmas gifts. Anyway...then we're going to Super Target cuz we have a gift card to use. Gift cards are neat.

Have a good day!

No comments: