Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks!

I love the comments you've been leaving, and I want to thank you so much for them! *smooch!!*
I don't have a whole lot to say tonight....it was just a pretty ordinary day. Liss and I went to Dominick's to do some grocery shopping (spent twice as much as I'd planned, as usual). She got a kick out of a couple of little boys who were shopping with their mom. We were in the cleaning products aisle and they were being all obnoxious and silly and stuff, and Liss was watching them and giggling. The boys' mom thought it was cute. Ya know - these days, anything that can help entertain her is OKAY by this mama!! :)
Tomorrow I'm having some moms and kids over for an afternoon playgroup. I love playgroups!

2 comments:

d_evans said...

This weekend I went grocery shopping without Grace and spent almost $100 less then when I take her with me. I think those little distractions make us spend more!

I love playgroups too. We have one tomorrow and Gracie cannot wait to "see friends" (that's what she says to me while shaking her head up and down..)

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, I hope you and Alyssa have or had a wonderful time with your playgroup day and I will take this oppurtunity to say I just want to give your BEAUTIFUL EVER SO CUTE DARLING DAUGHTER a big hug she looks so adorable p.s I loved looking at devon's blog little Grace looks to be a whole lot of fun as Alyssa does to.

Love from Susan.