Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hm.

I feel like blogging, but I don't know what to blog about. So I'll copy what I've seen some friends do on their blogs and list 100 random facts about myself. No. 100 is just too many. I'll try for 50.

1. My middle name is Sue. I hate it.
2. My husband's middle name is Arthur.
3. I ate four Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for dessert tonight.
4. I adore baking.
5. I like knitting and crocheting very much, but haven't been into it lately.
6. I use my iPod almost every day.
7. I have such severe floaters in my right eye that the vision in it is very impaired.
8. Right now I'm under a very soft, warm blanket that Kenzie made me for Christmas.
9. Lissy's in bed and I just heard her say, "BaBa" loudly.
10. I use Bare Minerals makeup and it has cleared my face up tremendously.
11. I stopped using Max Factor foundation because the first ingredient in it is mineral oil and that clogs your pores something awful.
12. Daisies are my favorite flower.
13. I am head-over-heels in love with my little daughter.
14. I am head-over-heels in love with her daddy.
15. I want to get rid of our stupid cat.
16. My favorite color is pink. Pink used to be my least favorite color.
17. I am fixin' to join Cardinal Fitness so I can work out at least four times a week.
18. I love watching Oprah and find Dr. Oz very fascinating.
19. I am homophobic and not ashamed of it. The concept grosses me out hugely.
20. I'm somehow related to Mark-Paul Gosselaar, the guy who played Zach on "Saved by the Bell."
21. I like Taco Bell very much.
22. My favorite time of the day is bedtime. I love snuggling under the covers and just letting my mind wander and get sleepy.
23. My laptop is on life support. It's not gonna last much longer.
24. I want a Pink Pearl Blackberry.
25. I would much rather email than talk on the phone most of the time, except to my mom.
26. I love bananas.
27. I loooooooooooooooove chocolate.
28. If my laptop spontaneously shuts down before I publish this blog entry, I WILL scream.
29. When asked "Who's your best friend?", Liss points to me and says, "Mommy." Dang, I love that kid.
30. I tried to watch "No Reservations" tonight on iTunes but my flippin' computer won't let me.
31. I love dill pickles.
32. I very, very rarely wear skirts or dresses. I avoid them as much as humanly possible because I despise pantyhose.
33. Paula Deen totally cracks me up.
34. I love having friends. They make my world go 'round.
35. There are several people I know from online forums who I would love to meet in person.
36. Andrea from Oregon made Lissy's favorite blanket. She's one of my online friends who I would totally love to meet someday.
37. I would like to drink coffee more often.
38. The Starbucks they're building in my neighborhood is almost done and I'm so glad it looks like it's gonna have a drive-thru!
39. I like soft jazz music and often listen to it while I bake.
40. Scott hates coffee, but he will drink caramel fraps.
41. I pluck my chin hairs daily.
42. If I could change one thing about my body, I would get veneers on my top front teeth.
43. I would rather have a dozen root canals at once than give birth again.
44. I love Altoids Smalls.
45. I think Lissy finally fell asleep. :)
46. Last night I had a dream that I was at a party and Justin Timberlake was there, only he was mini (like two feet tall). He was wearing tiny little jeans. He was having major trouble breathing and I was rubbing his back while we waited for an ambulance to show up.
47. My subconscious mind is extremely bizarre.
48. Thank goodness I only have two more to go.
49. I went to Dominick's tonight and somebody near the checkout stand farted. It wasn't me - honest. But all of the sudden it smelled terrible. My guess is that it was the checker.
50. I wonder what the checker would've said if I had asked her if she farted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these things! The fart one really cracked me up. That was so WENDY (not windy)!

Anonymous said...

I love these things. The fart one totally cracked me up. It was so WENDY! (not windy :p)

Mo said...

Yeah, my laptop is fading quickly too, so I feel for ya! I hold my breath with every attempt to post...like now...

Dy said...

Sorry your laptop is on its last legs! What's this about wanting to get rid of Fari??

Anonymous said...

Hi Windy ooppppps I mean Wendy hehehehe
was the checker a young fart or an old fart that is the question