Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big


My girl is getting big. I can't believe what she can do already. Today she said, "Amul cacko peez" (animal cracker please), brushed her own teeth after lunch, and danced to the music while she was watching "Elmo". It goes by so fast, ya'll. In a flash, my tiny baby has become a little girl. I love her more every day.
My baking venture is going well. ....For those of you who don't know, Scott lost his job a couple of weeks ago and I got panicky and dropped my culinary class (figured we better get the tuition cost back). So unfortunately I am not taking the class currently but hope to take it next time it's offered. Scott got a new job a lot more quickly than we thought he would (thank you, faithful God!) so I could've stayed in the class but what's done is done. In the meantime, I've offered to bake for nearby friends, and have gotten several orders already. I am REALLY excited! This week alone I'm baking Valentine cookies, cherry galettes, a strawberry-banana layer cake, and strudel! I love, love, love it!! I made a little website if you care to take a peek: http://www.freewebs.com/sweetlissybs/

I'm looking forward to watching "Idol" tonight. It's finally Hollywood week!

2 comments:

Mo said...

WoW! She *is* getting big, quick! (I luv 'em just at that age!!)

I'm soo glad to hear you guys got over your 'ruff patch' quickly - how does Scott like the new job?

And, GOOD FOR YOU on the baking jobs...I'm glad you found a way to utilize that passion! I'll have to check out your new site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,
It is so hard to beleive that is your baby girl that you were still carrying when we last saw you.Lissy is growing into a beautiful little girl just like her cousin Mac and I was sorry to hear about Scott losing his job and glad to hear he found another job so quickly.

Love from Susan and Carl