Friday, February 15, 2008

Beautiful




Okay, that last entry was so depressing that I feel I need to write another one! So, two entries in one day. ZipadeedooDA! :P
So for the last two days when I went in Lissy's room in the morning to get her up, she raised her arms way up high and said, "MOMMY!" Oh my gosh. OH my gosh. There are no words.
We did a photo shoot with her this past Saturday and above are a few of the photos. Aren't they incredible? She is my beautiful girl!

I've been baking my buns off this week and am about to bake some more (layers for a birthday cake). Baked Valentine's cookies, a large cherry galette for my mom and Chocolate Truffle Crunch Bars for my sweet-toothed hubby. Pictures of all three are on my Sweet Lissy B's website!

Have a great weekend. I'm glad it's Friday!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Wenz - those photos are absolutely amazing....she is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful pics I love the second so much such a natural look not a forced smile.

From Me hehehehehehe