Friday, February 22, 2008

Geek

Does loving corny games like Super Mario Brothers and Tetris make me a video game geek? And another question: WHY have I been such a bottomless pit the last two days?!
But back to the video game question. I've loved Mario Bros. since my teenage Nintendo days. Then, two birthdays ago Scotty gave me a pink Nintendo DS. So I finished the DS version of Mario pretty quickly. I spent the last couple days down at Mom's and played Tetris on her DS during every free moment that I had (when I wasn't playing tug-o-war with Lissy for it - she thinks pressing the buttons is a great time)! I used to HATE Tetris back in the old Nintendo days but got very addicted to it on the DS. Now I'm trying to find a copy of it so I can play it on my own DS. Not much luck so far, but there are several for sale on ebay.

And yeah, my belly the last couple days has been insatiable! I suppose everybody has those phases where they just wanna eat, eat, eat, eat, and eat some more. Jeez. Girl Scout Tagalongs, Moose Tracks Ice Cream, Weight Watchers Lemon Cakes (hey, at least they were Weight Watchers....but that kinda doesn't matter when you eat five of them)......OINK. It's a good thing I'm planning to join Cardinal Fitness next week!

TGIF. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you a GEEK you ask mmmmmmmm........ well if you want to be I will bestow you with the title. GEEK OF THE WEEK HEHEHEHE
Now you best save me some of that moose track ice cream and lemon cheese cake thingies cos if you don't I will become the SNARLER

Love From Susan

Anonymous said...

hi wendy,
i wanna be a geek lol
love from emily xxx

Anonymous said...

ooykw;i/qqqhopieakjlklwtopiqqqppitgjkgiuqghial.giqu/aqoi;.
........
is this how a geek writes???? i got my aunties glasses on lol love emily again xxx

Becky said...

Wendy--You aren't a geek until you play World Of Warcraft like me.