Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

My girl had a fun Easter! We spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's house and she was digging the Easter egg hunt. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

"Daddy, I found my very first Easter egg and it's LELLOW!! Will you help me open it?"




"Ooh, animal crackers! I'm gonna shove them ALL in my mouth at once!"


"Kenzie, help me put on these cute pink sunglasses!"

"I love Auntie Bop Bop!"

"I'm still on the hunt!"


"Yeah, I'm Somebunny Special, alright. And I already drooled chocolate on my new Easter bib!"


"Here's an Easter kiss for you, Papa."

"Grandma, I LOVE my new duckie chair!!!!"

"Oh my gosh, ZeeZee, it is really an ELMO PURSE?!?! Does life GET any better? I'm LOVING this Easter business!"

5 comments:

d_evans said...

Great pics Wendy! Looks like Lissy had a great time!

Anonymous said...

OH WHY OH WHY, DO WE LIVE SO FAR APART. I WOULD HAVE JUST LOVED TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF ALL THE FUN, LOVELY PICS JUST LOVE THE KISS FOR PAPA ONE.............

LOVE FROM SUSAN

Rachel said...

What a haul! :) She is certainly a cherished granddaughter, niece, and cousin. Kenzie has certainly turned into a pretty girl, too.

Anonymous said...

Well..........apart from the colour of Kenzie's eyes me think's she is looking more like WENDY now.so I am going to give her a new name and it is......................WENZIE HEHEHEHEHE LOVELY OF THE TWO GIRLS
Love Susan
XXXXXXXXXX

The Vaters said...

Lissy looks so adorable with her new cut and beautiful dress! Great pics!