Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She holds my hand!!



She's been walking for over six months now, but every time I'd try to hold her hand and have her walk with me she would push my hand away. :(

But today we were walking in the Wendy's parking lot and I put my hand down to her and she grabbed it and held it the whole time and we walked together! I about wet myself - it was SO SWEET!!!!!!!!! Then she held Grandma's hand the whole way back to the car.

Not that big of a deal, I know..... But it was by far the highlight of my day!!! No, it was the highlight of my week!! She is getting so big and is TOTALLY not a baby anymore. She is most definitely a little girl. My little girl. And she makes my world go 'round still! And I look forward to lots more holdin'-hands!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

How sweet! My 6 yr old still grabs my hand when we're in a parking lot!;) Glad you're enjoying all these wonderful moments!:)

Tricia

Teresa said...

They just grow up so fast. Bailey still holds my hand sometimes when we're walking and she's 20 now!