Thursday, March 6, 2008

Don't you sometimes wonder.....

....how many people actually read your blog? I do! : P
I like to try and keep up with the ones that I have linked over on the top right of this page. And sometimes I read but don't have time to comment, and that makes me feel bad. Because I don't want any of my buds to think nobody reads their blogs! I do read them. I promise! And it is super fun.
The comments on this here blog have been pretty far and few between lately for some reason. I'm assuming a lot of people are like me - they read but don't always have time to comment. Comments are so fun. I hope you'll leave them once in awhile so I know you're reading! *smooch*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wendy. I don't only read your blog, I read Devon's and Tricia's and just love reading them hehehehe

Love from Hazel aka Susan your English Nut

d_evans said...

I read I read!!

Jenn Koss said...

Read your blogs? Hmmm....how else would I keep up with my friends who live so far away! :-)

Jenn Koss said...

Me? Read your blogs? Hmmm...how else would I keep up with the "C" family in a different state? :-)

Anonymous said...

I read it every day!!

The Vaters said...

I'm reading Wendy! I check all my blogs weekly!

Mo said...

yeah, like you, I read my "regulars" ALOT more often than I post comments to them; I *do* try to comment occassionally just to let everybody know that SOMEbody out there is listening/reading!

(my comments have dropped off some lately, too; 'course, so have my posts, soo....)

Teresa said...

I read yours, Dai's, Devon's and Kat's....I just don't always post. I really need to update mine!

Anonymous said...

I read you every time that you update.

Anonymous said...

I check every week...I love the new pictures.
~Tiffany

Dy said...

I usually check your blog out once a week or so, though sometimes it will be every 2 weeks. I DO read it though!!!