Monday, December 31, 2007

Wish



I wish my whole house were as clean as my kitchen is right now. I spent three hours scrubbing and scraping and wiping and it is SO clean. I even rearranged some cupboard contents. Been wanting to work on the kitchen for days, so am happy I finally had the energy and time to do it!

Well, it's New Year's Eve. We're not doing much - just going to the grocery store to buy ingredients for homemade pizza so we can start a new NYE tradition. I can't wait to make the crust in my KitchenAid mixer!

So I went to the doctor on Saturday morning to tell him about my myriad digestive woes. He put me on Prevacid (which I think is already helping) for my reflux and Librax for my IBS. Haven't started the Librax yet but will soon. He wants me to have another panel of tests (colonoscopy, abdominal catscan......) but our insurance isn't great and we simply cannot afford those tests, so maybe later this year.

The other night, we had put Lissy to bed and over an hour later she was still babbling in her crib so Scotty and I went in to get her and brought her into our room. The three of us horsed around for about an hour on "the big bed" and it was so much fun! She was SO giggly and excited and adorable.

Speaking of giggly, here is a picture of Miss Giggles that I love:

And here she is with her Grandpa Conger on Saturday when they came to spend the afternoon with us:



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO HO HO AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOOOOOO BELATED THAT IS.........AND I WANT TO COME GIVE YOUR LITTLE MISS GIGGLES A BIG HUG.....LISSY LOOKS A LOT OF FUN TO BE AROUND......
LOVE FROM SUSAN XOXOXOX