Saturday, December 15, 2007

Life....



....has been busy and fun this past week! I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked to. Guess I'm on the naughty list now. SHOOT!


This morning we took Liss to meet the big guy himself. At first it looked like she might freak, but she didn't. The clubhouse in our townhome development had a "Breakfast with Santa". It was SO nice because we wanted to get her picture with him but didn't really want to fight the crowds and stand in a long line at the mall. We just had to drive a block from our house and there he was, just waitin' for her! :)


And I had to show you this picture. She was playing in a "fort" with Daddy the other night and her hair was soooo staticky!! Look how it's sticking straight up! This picture just cracks me up, and it's DEFINITELY going to be shown for all to see at her wedding reception!


It's gonna be another pretty busy week. Some friends are coming for lunch on Monday...Liss goes to daycare on Tuesday and an electrician is coming to do a couple odd jobs...I have lots of Christmas gifts to wrap...
And of course the endless trips to the grocery store and laundry and everything else that keeps the home fires burnin'.

But I'll try to be back soon! Have a blessed week as you get ready for the big day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo, I'm glad you got a good one! My son freaked at Santa - if you remember me I was on the same forum as you about a year ago and his bday is almost the same day as Alyssa's! It's neat to see them both at the same stage. I was happy to come across your blog and see you are both doing well. You don't have to post this comment, I just wanted to say hi and that she's a cutie! :o)