Saturday, January 26, 2008

Best Friend


I am basking.

A little earlier today when the three of us were hanging out Scott asked Lissy, "Who's your best friend?" I had been looking the opposite direction of her but I felt a little finger-poke on my leg. I looked at her and he asked again, "Who's your best friend?" and this time I saw her reach out and tap my leg again.

After a very difficult and stressful two weeks with my girl, that was like a balm. No. It was much better than a balm. It was a cure. A very, very sweet cure. She is my best buddy too. And I hope she always will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's just so darned sweet! I bet you melted like never before.

Anonymous said...

isn't just the best feeling when your little angels do things like that.

Love from Me

daionara said...

*sniffle* *sniffle sniffle*

*SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

I used to be a certain teenager's best friend. Now I suck.

Give my favorite Lissy girl on the whole planet a huge hug from me please?!