Monday, July 21, 2008

"ZeeZee Sleep Over!"

We lost count of how many times she said that on Friday.

When Lissy was a tiny baby, I remember Kenzie saying, "I can't wait til she's old enough to walk and talk and really play with me." Well, the time has definitely come!
Kenzie spent the night this past Friday and those two cousins had SO much fun. They snuggled on the couch, watched Nick Jr., and Kenzie even taught Lissy how to play Ring Around the Rosie. Good times. I was able to capture quite a few of them on camera for your viewing pleasure. ;)

She is getting SO big. It is bittersweet. More sweet than bitter, though, I think. She is EXTREMELY interactive, has a massive vocabulary, and absolutely nothing gets by this kid. Smart as a whip. Still has a good appetite, too. I guess it's not too surprising that she LOVES black olives (just like Daddy) and is a major chocoholic (just like Mommy). That's our girl!

I cannot believe our baby is gonna be two in just two more months!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what adorable pics.I just love the one of them both standing opposite one another, Alyssa looks so little and I bet she isn't I bet ZEE ZEE hehehe and LISSY had LOVELT yes there is that English word LOVELY time together.

Love from Susan

Tricia said...

CUTE! You got some GREAT pictures! I especially love the 3rd one--Lissy's face is absolutely shining with joy! I can tell ZeeZee is adored!

d_evans said...

Great pics, and nice to see you blogging again!

Debbie said...

Wendy, I just scanned through your blog and tried to get caught up 'cause I haven't read any blogs for ages.
Alyssa is still SO adorable! I love all of her pics.
And the distorted pics of you and your mom......what a hoot! :-)
Now, the question of the day: Where are the pics of all the new clothes and stuff that you bought on May 14 when you went on the big shopping trip?!?

daionara said...

There's my favorite Lissy B! She's gorgeous as always. She looks a bit more like her Mamma too.