Saturday, June 7, 2008

Comings and Goings

That's what I've been doing lately - coming and going, coming and going. I like keeping busy. Not so busy that I don't have plenty of time to chillax (how do ya like that word?!), but busy enough that Liss and I don't get stir crazy on weekdays while Daddy's at work. Balance in all things, I say. Not big on astrology, but Libras are all about balance.

My laptop has been running pretty sluggishly, which is part of the reason it has once again been awhile since I wrote in this here blog. Getting pictures ready to post on here (editing and resizing them) takes half of forever, but today I finally took some time to do it. First, some pictures of Mom, me, and Liss. As you can tell, we had some fun with the distortion "lenses" of my webcam. Mom looks like John Goodman, doesn't she? And the one of me--that's what I would look like if I weighed 600 pounds. Suddenly I'm REALLY jonesing to go to the gym.

And the last two pics are....well, the first one is self explanatory. She IS spoiled rotten! And the last one is from last weekend when she and Daddy were sharing fishy crackers (the flavor-blasted kind, even!). Those two love to sit on the couch and eat.

Hopefully I'll write again soon!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to Fearsome Freda.I hope that Scary Mary is well and the Pixie is not spoiled rotten she is just well and truly loved hehehehe

Love from Quaking in my boots Queenie aka SUSAN

d_evans said...

Those are the oddest pics ever. LOL

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Fun pictures! Balance is always a struggle!

Teresa said...

It's amazing how much she looks like Scott! Love the funny pics, too. LOL

Mo said...

LoL...fun pics!

Glad to see ya posting anyway, but I sure can sympathize with the laptop issues, lemme tell ya! (at least its summer, and there's other things to "do", besides fiddle around behind this computer screen, huh?!)

Hope you guys are all enjoyin' your summer...Lissa sure is growin' fast!!